ADMISSIONS OPEN- 2023-24.
AGE CRITERIA : As Per NEP-2020
Pre-Nur: Minimum Age is 2+ as on 31.03.2023
Nursery: Minimum Age is 3+ as on 31.03.2023
For each succeeding class, the age will be counted accordingly
ADMISSION PROCESS :
Registration for Admission : Collection of the APPLICATION FORM from the school office.
Submission of the duly filled APPLICATION FORM with necessary documents as detailed in Application Form within the stipulated time period to the school office. A sample of the Application Form is enclosed for the reference of the parents.
On Grant of Admission : Completion of Admission formalities including payment of fee within the given period.
ADMISSION POLICY :
For the benefit of Parents, the valid registrations shall be invited to Pre Admission counseling in the form of a presentation followed by an interaction with the Principal.
The purpose of the presentation and interaction with the parents is to share the vision, mission and philosophy of the school and define expectations of each other.
Complete academic transcripts of the previous class of the student must accompany the application form (except for admission to Nursery).
Admission is being granted on a first come first serve basis, till the availability of seats.
Documents Required :
- Attested copy of birth certificate
- For Class II onwards, the previous 3 years' report cards
- For Class II onwards, a Transfer Certificate to be produced at the time of admission. In the case of Inter-state students, the Transfer Certificate should be counter-signed by the education officer
- Visiting/Business Card of parents
- Passport size photographs (3 of students & 3 of Parents)
- Aadhar of Parents & Students
- Medical Certificate
- Single Parent: Death Certificate of Husband/Wife or Divorce Certificate